Retail Interior Photography
We shoot interior photography projects for both independent and well known high street retailers, luxury brands, as well as interior designers, architects and visual merchandisers.
Our USP is to combine 2 very strong expertises:
- Excellent knowledge of the retail industry and a trained eye to find the right angle in order to allow the design of the space, the products sold and the branding to be looking as best as possible.
- Specific techniques to control reflections in windows and glass showcases.
The result is the creation of very strong PR images that showcase the brand environment beautifully.
Professional interior photographers
Our interior photographers and our retouchers will always keep your brand in mind when working on your project and we pay special attention to detail when it comes to controlling reflections and glare in store windows, colour correction and professional retouching. We regularly photograph stores, boutiques, department store corners, shop in shop and flagships for Nike, COS, Montblanc, Rolex, Habitat, Roche Bobois, Cartier, etc.
Interior photography packages tailored to your needs
We shoot stand alone stores all over the UK and London (Regent street, Oxford street, Covent Garden, Mount street, and over 20 boutiques on Bond street). We also photograph counters and brand shops in department stores (Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, Liberty, and have shot more than 15 shop in shops in Harrods). Our team also shoots interior photography internationally with recent projects in Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Milan, Istanbul, and in Porto Cervo, Sardinia.
- Visual Merchandising video of stunning window displays in London in September 2023 - September 26, 2023
- September 2023 Selfridges’ visual merchandising in video - September 14, 2023
- 36 inspiring pictures of expert VM and boutique windows - May 25, 2023